Inspirations

One of the reasons I decided to start my own art/craft blog is because of the many wonderful creative blogs that are such a pleasure and joy to read. One of my newest favorites is the wonderful Posie Gets Cozy. I've been devouring the archives for about a week now, and what a delicious read it is. Even better, the writer, Alicia Paulson is a local girl. Originally from Illinois, it's a pleasure to share Portland with someone so charming and crafty. The life she chronicles in words and photographs in on her blog is warm and welcoming, sweet without the sticky.

My curent plan is to update my own blog twice a week to start out. On Wednesdays, I'll post something about my own project work, and on the weekend, I'll share a link for a website that inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment