My Art Jewelry

Moss & Sunglight Bracelet
I've always loved making things. As long as I can remember, if I go too long without getting my hands into some creative work, I start to get kind of cranky about it. And there are so many art forms that make me happy. One of my favorites is art to wear, especially mixed-media jewelry.

I made the bracelet pictured above to remind me of an early morning walk through a Northwest forest. The green aventurine represents the pale green moss hanging from the pines, the citrine drops are the pale sunlight of sunrise creeping through the trees, and the silver is the glint of light on drops of dew.

After a long time of pondering and dithering, I finally decided to start selling my jewelry in my Etsy store. Look for more in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment