Red and Rose Romance Bracelet

Red and Rose Romance Bracelet
This bracelet is one of the prettiest things I have every made. For once, I really let myself go in terms of over-the-top girly charm. When I bought the various elements for it, I looked for the most feminine, sparkly, romantic beads and bits and bobs that I could find.

For this, I wanted to experiment with making my own chain, so I used sterling silver jump rings and decorative silver links. I used silver head pins and ring pins to wirewrap the charms, which include just this huge range of elements: garnets set in silver, Swarovski crystals, pewter lotus and heart charms, faceted rose quartz beads, lampwork glass, freshwater pearls, vintage red glass beads, and a big pink jade flower to be the focal point.

It is definitely one of the most complex pieces of jewelry that I have ever composed, and I am so proud of the way it came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment