It's Almost Fall and Fall is Sweet

Fall Fairies, an Etsy Treasury
This last August was the longest August in the history of time. For once, I'm actually really looking forward to fall. We've had a few cooler days and a good hard rainstorm, which makes the house feel cozy, and a big mug of sweet milky tea feel like a blessing.

I'm really looking forward to all the autumnal colors, even though they'll mean that winter (and seven straight months of rain) is on the way. Fall is simply magical, and I created this treasury on Etsy to celebrate my anticipation of the changing season.

2 comments:

  1. Your post reminded me that I saw this website and had thought of you.

    http://www.chopoli.com/galeryfiguren.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rois; I love those! The faces are so sweet and real.

    ReplyDelete