Feeding The Shadow

Feeding the Shadow Within
I am really pleased with my recent work. Collage is a visual language I've always wanted to learn - to do something similar to favorite artists like Nick Bantock or Anahata Katkin. It's complex, beautiful, and hard to do harmoniously. I'm feeling my way into it one piece at a time, learning to use my own creative voice as I remix images from the past and present to make something new.

One of the really lovely things about all the work I've been doing lately is that I now have enough of a body of work that I can get something of a wild hair and go off on a whim and apply to a juried website like InPrint.

InPrint is a juried membership print-on-demand website, and I applied and got in. It's really cool in a lot of ways, because they do more to promote their artists than similar sites and artists get to keep a significantly larger percentage of their sales. While I'm going to be keeping my Society6 shop going (they do greetings cards and phone cases), I'm just a bit overjoyed to be able to share my InPrint store for fine art prints of my work.

Feeding the Shadow Within is available as a print.

No comments:

Post a Comment