One Crazy Summer

Boom, Boom Boom
Summer has been kind of crazy busy, and I haven't been doing much of the kind of work that I usually share here. I've been riding my bike a lot, getting into better shape - 300 miles in June, 340 miles in July! So now you know where I've been for the last couple of months.

I've been doing all kinds of things on the creative front, though. It's just that for some reason, I've felt like compartmentalizing things more.

I've got an Instagram page now, where I've been sharing my seasonal photos and watercolored photos:


I've entered a few design contests over on 99 Designs. Mostly book covers, which I'd like do more:



And over on my Tumblr blog, I'm doing a collage-a-day project for the month of August:


Anyway, keeping busy, trying to make progress in every part of my life that needs it and working to build my skills further. Hope you're all having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment